Color: Light Gold and White
- Small stylish smartwatch complements your look with a unique decorative lens that reveals a bright touchscreen display with a tap
- Battery life: up to 5 days
- Understand your body by monitoring your respiration, Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device), energy levels, menstrual cycle, pregnancy, hydration, all-day stress, sleep (when paired to a compatible smartphone) and estimated heart rate
- When paired with a compatible smartphone, stay connected with smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders and more
- Tracks yoga, Pilates, cardio, mindful breathing and more with sports apps; connects to your compatible smartphone’s GPS to accurately track outdoor walks, runs and more
- See how active you are throughout the day with step counting, calories burned, intensity minutes and more
- When paired with a compatible smartphone, assistance feature can send your designated contacts a message with your real-time location, the LiveTrack feature lets friends/family track your outdoor activities in real time for peace of mind while you’re out
- Choose from classic or sport designs with a variety of color, metal and band options – including leather and silicone – so you can find the perfect piece to fit your look
Package Dimensions: 54x127x110
Release Date: 27-01-2021
Details: Lily™ is the small and stylish smartwatch you’ve been waiting for. With a flick of your wrist or a tap of your finger, the stylish patterned lens lights up to reveal a bright touchscreen display that disappears when you’re done with it. Always be connected to what matters with call, text and email notifications right on your wrist. This smartwatch even tracks steps, sleep, heart rate, energy levels, women’s health data and more to help keep up with your lifestyle. And — with a battery that lasts up to 5 days between charges — it really can keep up. Lily must be connected to the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
There are no reviews yet.