Author: Plaion Inc
Brand: Deep Silver
- Explore, fight and conquer your way across the vast continent of Calradia, making friends and enemies along the way – Raise your own army and lead it into battle, commanding and fighting alongside your troops in the thick of the action
- Play the game the way you want to play it – Plot your own path to power in a dynamic sandbox adventure where no two playthroughs are the same
- Create and develop your own character to match your playstyle – Progress skills by performing actions as you gain access to a selection of perks that represent your mastery of a talent
- See the availability of goods ebb and flow in a simulated feudal economy, where the price of everything from incense to warhorses fluctuates with supply and demand – Turn anarchy to your advantage
- Put your tactical prowess and combat skills to the test against players from all over the world in a variety of different multiplayer game modes, ranging from small-scale skirmishes up to huge and epic sieges with hundreds of players
Package Dimensions: 15x171x80
Release Date: 25-10-2022
Details: The horns sound; the ravens gather. An empire is torn by civil war. Beyond its borders, new kingdoms rise. Gird on your sword, don your armor, summon your followers and ride forth to win glory on the battlefields of Calradia. Establish your hegemony and create a new world out of the ashes of the old. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is the eagerly awaited sequel to the acclaimed medieval combat simulator and role-playing game Mount & Blade: Warband. Set 200 years before, it expands both the detailed fighting system and the world of Calradia. Bombard mountain fastnesses with siege engines, establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities, or charge into the thick of chaotic battles in your quest for power.
There are no reviews yet.