Brand: Arf Pets
- ULTIMATE DOG MEMORY TOY – Memory Puzzle Dispenser Provides Entertaining Play, Encourages Exercise & Improves Memory by Rewarding Pets with Treats or Kibble
- EXCITING TREAT DISPENSER – The Number of Treats Released Varies To Keep Things Extra Fun; Watch Your Pet’s Delight When They Hit the Jackpot & Get a Pile of Yummy Treats
- ENTICING SOUNDS – Dog-Friendly Sounds Play with Each Push on the Release Button to Encourage Further Play. – 4 x size C batteries & 3 x size AAA batteries is needed
- USE IN VARIOUS SETTINGS – Release Button Attaches to Main Unit or Can be Placed in Another Room; Includes Suction Cup for Glass Doors & Staking Peg for Outdoor Use
- FUN FOR YOU & YOUR PET – Perfect Way to Spend Productive One-on-One Time with Your Pet; Exercise Your Dog or Cat of Any Breed and Size with Playful Activity & Tasty Treats
Package Dimensions: 216x256x1200
Details: Make pet training a real treat! Delight in having the best-behaved pet on the block. Training your dog or cat is fun, easy and effective with the Memory Puzzle Activity Trainer from Arf Pets. Designed for versatility and envious results, the activity trainer teaches your pet by using treats as positive reinforcement: Each time your pet presses the remote release button, a light flashes, an exciting sound plays, and treats dispense into the feeding tray. Increase the difficulty level by placing the remote release unit in another room. Your pet will love training sessions that feel more like play, so ensure your pet has a doggone good time with the activity trainer from Arf Pets in your cart today! Accentuate the Paws-itive Fido or Fluffy will respond more positively when training is turned into a game. They quickly learn to press the button with their nose or paws to get the treats they love. Before you know it, your pet is calm, happy and obedient. Treat a Little or a Lot The treat container holds plenty of yummy treats or dry food. Fill it up and then adjust the dispensing window to control the amount you want your pet to receive after each successful press on the release button. Lights. Sounds. Action. Your pet’s tail will wag even more when he sees the flashing LED light and hears the exciting sound effect that plays when the treats fall into the feed tray. Triple rewards for being a good boy. Indoor or Outdoor Use Add variety by placing the remote release button in another room. For extra fun, attach it to a glass door with the suction cup. Or take the training outside-the included peg holds the remote securely in soft earth. Fun, Interactive Learning Pets love games, treats and you. The activity trainer brings all their favorite things together for the optimal training session. Every day they’ll look forward to learning simple commands and trickier tricks.