Brand: URBAN DECAY
Color: Naked2 Basics
- YOU LOOK BETTER NAKED – URBAN DECAY Naked2 Basics is a compact, travel-ready eyeshadow palette featuring 6 neutral matte shades that complement a range of skin tones, from cool and olive complexions to deeper hues.
- HIGH-PIGMENT SHADES – Naked2 Basics palette shades include cruelty-free Skimp, Stark, Frisk, Cover, Primal, and Undone.
- BACK 2 BASICS – With six ultra-versatile, taupe-hued nudes, this eyeshadow palette is perfect for creating simple eye looks or as a base for pigmented colorful eyeshadows and dramatic eye looks.
- PIGMENT INFUSION SYSTEM – Every shade in our paraben-free, sulfate-free, and phthalate-free eye shadow palettes features our proprietary ingredient blend that supplies velvety texture, rich color, and extreme blendability.
- PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS – Prep lids with our Eyeshadow Primer Potion for a look that lasts all day and won’t fade or crease. Maximize color payoff by misting your eyeshadow brush with All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray before applying.
Package Dimensions: 30x239x100
Details: Naked2 Basics complements Naked2 perfectly. It is Cooler in tone than the original, It is loaded this indispensable palette with six TAUPE-hued matte neutrals, including five never-before-seen shades. These shadows are neutral enough for anyone, from cool skin tones to olive complexions to darker skin. Every shade in Naked2 Basics features The Pigment Infusion System, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blend ability. While many brands’ matte shadows tend to be chalky or powdery, EVERY shade in Naked2 Basics has a rich, buttery feel for the perfect application. It even includes one shade with a slight satin finish, Skimp, that’s ideal for highlighting and adding dimension. Tips: Use these shades to create the perfect neutral matte eye. Then, on the days when you’re craving more color, pair them with your favorite bolder shadows.
There are no reviews yet.